How to install Apk Files In Gameloop Emulator – 2 Easy Methods
Game loop is the most widely used gaming emulator for Pubg and Call of Duty. It has become everyone’s favorite due to its ability and customization for Android games. Lots of people wanted to know how to install their favorite apps and games on Gameloop. So here is a guide to show you how to install APK files in Gameloop. And yes, it’s really easy to install APK files in Gameloop using our secret method that is hidden from all public.
Must read: How to optimize Gameloop for games
How to Install APK Files on Gameloop Emulator (Simple But Secret Method)
Step 1: open the Game loop Emulator.
Step 2: Go to “my games“As shown below
Step 3: Now select “Other” as shown in the picture below
Step 4: Click on “Add APP ” Option as shown in the picture below.
Step 5: Find the APK that you want to install Game loop
Step 6: that’s it. You have successfully installed the Android APK on Gameloop. Click OK to open the app.
This was the easier method and you can only install APK files using this method. So what to do when you need to install APK files and OBB files in Gameloop.
You might like: How to install the Google Play Store in Gameloop
How to Install Android APK Using OBB on Gameloop Emulator:
This method is a little more difficult because you have to do many things one at a time in the correct order. I will try to be as simple as possible. But I would still recommend Method 1 for beginners.
- Download the APK file and the OBB file that you want to install from the internet.
- Copy the APK and OBB files into the temp Directory as shown below:
In this example I have copied Beta version of Pubg 0.17.1. If you want, you can download it from here.
Path is: Temp TxGameDownload MobileGamePCShared
- Now navigate to the following path and open the androidemulator.exe file as shown below.
Path is: Program Files txgameassistant ui
- click on androidemulator.exe File and open it. You will see a screen with the standard apps installed in Gameloop.
- Press F9 and you will see all the apps.
- Choose Android browser app.
- Use the default browser and download a file explorer. ES File Explorer is a good example. You can search and download in the browser as shown below.
- Download and install File Explorer. Open the file explorer.
Click the root icon as shown:
- Now go to the following path with es explorer
Path: / data / share1
- Install the APK file and move the OBB folder to Android / as shown in the image below
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the game’s APK and OBB files. How to install APK files in Gameloop. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments section below. If you liked the guide, share it with other players. I hope this guide has been informative for you and thank you for reading it.
See you in the game
See more new articles in category: Mobile Esports